- HANDSHAKES PROFESSIONAL v4.1 NOW AVAILABLE!
- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ...
Date Published : 06/09/2011 17:07
- Handshakes Version 4.0.1 Released
- DZOIC has realeased a minor patch upgrade for Handshakes. v4.0. Version 4.0.1 has been released. It contains only bug fixes. There is no upgrade process exept to replace the files mentioned in the changelog. Here are the changes:
- Added Banner code to neo footer (themes/handshakes_neo/templates/source/footer.tpl) - Changed ...
Date Published : 02/23/2011 16:31
- HANDSHAKES PROFESSIONAL 4.0 IS NOW AVAILABLE!!
- We are pleased and excited to announce that Handshakes Professional 4.0 is now available! There are several new Features making our Social Networking Software better and more powerful than ever. It’s more User friendly as well. Here are just a few of the new features you can benefit from with the new release; a pop up box over Users photos ...
Date Published : 02/02/2011 22:16
- Next Release
- We are proud to announce that our next release of Handshakes (Version 4.0) will be available soon! Our goal is to release the Software sometime this week if all goes as planned. Here are just a few of the new features that will be included:
News feed posting wall for your Homepage and Profile page
See your friend's ...
Date Published : 01/28/2011 21:51
- Under Construction
- We appreciate your patience during our transition to a new, more User friendly website. The site is much easier to navigate through and we will be better able to serve you! If you have any concerns during this transition, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Date Published : 01/05/2011 19:21
- New Website Launch
- With the launch of our new website will come some exciting changes. Most of them are geared toward our Support and Sales Teams to better manage orders and licensing issues to allow us to respond to Customers more easily & quickly. Some of the other changes you will notice are:
New Ordering system. The ordering process is now a ...
Date Published : 01/02/2011 23:58